Tuesday 15 June 2010

Wasting your time



Inspired by the t-shirt range by Danny Roberts + Forever 21 I have been working on my own fashion illustrations that have been inspired by fashion bloggers' posts. This particular one was based on a fashion look posted onto lookbook (for which there is a link at the side there) by llymlrs. I then discovered her rather wonderful blog, full of looks and fashion tips. you can check it out at http://www.llymlrs.com/
Also, does anyone know of a way I could get my illustration and others, like this one which are rather detailed, onto a t-shirt? I have access to a screen printer but don't know if this would be the best way? Any thoughts people?
Anyways, there are a few more similar illustrations I'm working on so watch this space for further posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment