Monday 23 April 2012

Flower Maiden















I'm very excited to show everyone this one!
and now "Flower Maiden" is available to buy from my Etsy store.

This is a mixed media piece, The main drawing is a print which I have 
then worked over with pencil and gold ink. 
The original is a pencil drawing.

I've been inspired very heavily by the Art Nouveau movement.
In particular by some of my two favourite artists, Mucha and Klimt.

This was my "prototype" version to see how it would look 
before committing to getting it printed out larger.

There will be larger versions of this available to buy 
within the coming week hopefully, 
so keep your eyes peeled!

xXx
M

7 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! Love the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful! amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is outstanding! i'm in love with it! im a big Nouveau fan and the way you added the gold is just stunning - i may have to take a little looksie at your etsy store!


    http://illustrationsbyfi.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete